Welcome to the Moon Co., Ltd’s website (“the Website”). By using this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“the Agreement”). We, therefore, encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you visit the Website.
1. Your account
You may need to create your own account to use some of our services provided through the Website – for example order history and track your order. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or though your account and, therefore, you need to keep your password confidential to protect your account. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please change or reset your password.
3. Our Rights
We reserve the following rights.
- Right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. The date of the latest update is found in the final article of this Agreement;
- Right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website or any service, content or product offered through the Website, including the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information of our products. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any service, content or product offered through the Website.
- Right to accept or refuse any order you place with us. We may limit quantities purchased per person or per order. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail or phone number provided at the time the order was placed.
- Right to seek all solutions available for your breach of the Agreement, including the right to block your access to the Website.
4. Product Information
- The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in US Dollar.
- We do not guarantee that all products presented on the Website are in stock or are available for purchase. If we already have received payment for such product we will refund you the amount of the purchase.
- We have made every effort to display as accuracy as possible the colors and styles of our products that appear at the Website. Due to the color settings of your computer, the colors and styles of our products may differ somewhat from their actual colors and styles and we cannot guarantee such discrepancy.
5. Placing order
- By placing an order on the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Product(s) in your shopping bag is not reserved and may be purchased by other users at any time before you place the order at checkout. If prolonged inactivity causes your connection to the Website to fail, the product(s) selected may be lost and you are required to re-enter your selection of the product(s).
- Before you place an order, you will be given the opportunity to review your the information about the product(s) selected including the quantity and price of the product(s), and to correct the order.
- After payment is made you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number, details of the product(s) ordered, your payment details and delivery details. The confirmation e-mail is not an acceptance of your order but an acknowledgement of safe receipt of your order.
- Your order placed is subject to our acceptance. Once the order has been accepted and processed, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to confirm our acceptance of your order placed.
- Payment can be made by credit cards or debit cards, or other payment methods specified when you check out.
- We are not responsible for any charges or penalties which may be imposed by the payment provider in respect of your order.
- International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning all taxes and import duties are not included in the final price.
- We may offer different shipping methods to meet your needs as further specified when you check out.
- Delivery times are provided as guidelines only. Delivery times are not of the essence and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability.
- You may cancel the order if we fail to deliver within 30 days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
- Your may trace your orders on the Website by logging in to My Account.
8. Withdrawal and return
- You may withdraw your purchase of the products by sending a written notice to us within 7 days of their delivery. Written notice may be sent in different ways. You can send the notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose to withdraw your purchase in accordance with this Article, we will refund the amount paid to us you paid within 14 days from the date when we receive the product(s) from you. You are responsible for the shipping cost for returning the products.
- If the product’s value has been significantly diminished due to your use of the product or the product has been damaged due to the reasons attributable to you, you cannot withdraw your purchase. If the product returned is in such condition, we may withhold refund.
- If you receive defective products, you are entitled to withdraw your purchase within 3 months from the date you receive the products or within 30 days from the date that you found or should have known such defect. In this case, we will pay the shipping cost for returning the defective products.
Purchased products are exchangeable into a different size in accordance with the terms set forth in Article 8. All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all our intellectual property rights are the sole and exclusive property of the Moon Co., Ltd. or its licensors.
- Your use of the Website including purchase of our products through the Website does not grant you any rights to use our trademarks and any other intellectual property rights.
- We will not be liable for indirect damages such as loss of profit.
- Unless otherwise is stipulated by law, our liabilities to you shall not exceed your total purchase amount for each order.
- In case of force majeure, our obligations under this Agreement will be suspended and either party may terminate this Agreement.
12. Law and arbitration
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Korea. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Seoul in accordance with the International/ National Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board.
- This Website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. Links are provided solely for the convenience and information of the Website’s users and we have no responsibility for the linked websites and contents or privacy policies of such sites.
- The waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of any other provision or of our right to require strict observation of each of the terms.
- If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision shall be severable, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Version of the Agreement
The latest version of this Agreement was made in November 2017. In the event of any conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and a version in another language, the English version shall prevail.